Thought I’d jot down a few of the more obvious ones. I’ll be adding to it over time. Please feel free to make suggestions.
1. Conservatives want to be left alone to work hard, earn a living, and take care of their families and homes. Liberals don’t believe anyone is able to work hard, earn a living, or take care of their families and homes, so they try to get the government to do it and force it on everyone else.
2. When a conservative leader makes a mistake, conservatives call him/her out on it. When a liberal leader makes a mistake, they blame conservatives.
3. Liberals believe that Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are funny.
4. Conservatives believe they know best how to spend their own money. Liberals believe that the government knows best how to spend conservative’s money.
5. When a conservative leader advocates military action, liberals label him a war monger. When a liberal leader advocates military action, he’s awarded a peace prize.
6. Conservatives believe it is evil to kill an innocent baby. Liberals believe it is evil to stop someone from killing an innocent baby.
7. Conservatives look for free market solutions to problems. Liberals believe in bringing in the “best and brightest” to clean up the problems they have made.